2 BR | 2 Full Baths | 1 Half Bath | Sleeps 8 | Ocean View
Where you'll be
Step through the front door to find hardwood and tile throughout. To the left is the kitchen, appointed with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. Both the primary and second bedrooms adjoin the living area, and bunk beds provide extra sleeping quarters in the hallway. Through the living room and off the primary suite, you'll find a private balcony with sweeping Gulf views.
Meanwhile, the resort offers its own lazy river, so you can float through your day. A Gulf-side pool provides some relaxation and fun under the sun. The 10-foot waterfall adds a brilliant touch to the tropical scenery surrounding the pool deck. There's also a shallow splash pool area for younger kids and a ropes course for those willing to test their luck above the sparkling waters. Additional amenities include a fitness center, conference room and gazebo. Venture out to explore all Okaloosa Island has to offer, from local restaurants boasting fresh seafood to parasailing over the Gulf Islands National Seashore.
Head over the Brooks Bridge to visit downtown Fort Walton. Here, you'll find live entertainment, local shops and an array of dining options. Check out our Gulf Coast Guide for more Fort Walton Beach activities. Tailor your perfect vacation at Waterscape.
Reserve Waterscape A209 today!
Clean Coverlet Program: This property provides fresh and clean bed linens, including comforters and coverlets, laundered prior to every check-in.
Where you'll sleep
Main BedroomKing Bed (s)
Second BedroomQueen Bed (s)
Hallway BunksBunk Bed (s) - Twins Hallway
Living RoomSleeper Sofa (s) - Queen
Reviews and guest comments are collected from verified guests that have filled out a survey regarding their stay or provided a review via a third party booking site.
Important things to know
- 30+ Days Prior to Arrival, 30% is due at the time of Booking.
- Within 29 Days Prior to Arrival, 100% is due at the time of Booking.
- Arrival window within 14 days or less, all payments are non-refundable.
- Arrival window within 15 to 30 days, a partial refund of 50% less our service fee, travel insurance premium, and applicable taxes will be provided.
- Arrival window within 31 days or more a full refund less our service fee, travel insurance premium, and applicable taxes will be provided.