5 BR | 5 Full Baths | 1 Half Bath | Sleeps 16 | Ocean View
Where you'll be
Five bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms provide enough space for each member of your crew to unpack and get comfortable. Spanning over 3,000 square feet and towering 3 stories high, this rental truly makes for a grand getaway. Arrive and discover floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room showcasing stunning views of the beach. Through the living room, find a large balcony perfect for al fresco dining each evening after your day in the sun. Speaking of dining, the kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, every utensil you may need, and beautiful marble countertops to make preparing beach snacks or a coastal-inspired appetizer a breeze. The kitchen island, breakfast bar, and separate dining space will come in handy as you gather for a meal or entertain during your stay. There is even a freestanding ice maker and wine cooler to keep your drinks cool. There is nothing like enjoying a cool refreshment after enjoying the sun for hours on end. Along with the living room and kitchen, the master bedroom and bathroom are located on the second floor. The master bedroom features balcony access, a walk-in closet, and stunning coastal décor. The master bathroom comes with a garden tub, walk-in shower, and double vanity.
The remaining bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the third floor. The second bedroom and bonus room boast panoramic views of the Gulf and patio access. Every bathroom is thoughtfully finished with marble countertops to make getting reach for your day a luxurious experience. Each room within the rental, including the living room and bonus room, come equipped with a Smart TV. This makes it easy for each guest to choose from a variety of their favorite shows and movies while visiting.
The private pool is sure to be your own personal oasis. You can watch as your kids splash in the water while also enjoying the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline. Thankfully, Viviana 1 makes it easy to spend as much time as possible soaking up the gorgeous Florida sunshine. Build sandcastles with your kids, walk the shore in search of dolphins in the distance, or maybe even go for a swim in the Gulf of Mexico. Additional amenities that are sure to be useful include a private gas grill, washer and dryer, covered parking, and an outdoor shower.
Make sure to explore the Perdido Key, FL area and enjoy fresh seafood, water adventures, and even Ecotourism opportunities! This rental is close by to tons of things to do in Perdido Key, FL to make your trip unforgettable.
Viviana 1 is going to be your new favorite place to vacation along the Gulf Coast. Book your stay today!
Clean Coverlet Program: This property provides fresh and clean bed linens, including comforters and coverlets, laundered prior to every check-in.
Where you'll sleep
Bedroom 1King Bed (s)
Bedroom 2King Bed (s)
Bedroom 3King Bed (s)
Bedroom 4Queen Bed (s)
Bedroom 5Bunk Bed (s) - Twin/Twin Bunk Bed (s) - Twin/Twin
Living Room 1Sleeper Sofa (s) - Queen
Bonus RoomSleeper Sofa (s) - Queen
Reviews and guest comments are collected from verified guests that have filled out a survey regarding their stay or provided a review via a third party booking site.
Verified Guest Comment
Beautiful view/wonderful accommodations/ more than we expected!
1. Way better than advertised, which usually isn’t the case. Easy parking, and there is an...
1. Way better than advertised, which usually isn’t the case. Easy parking, and there is an elevator in the house which is wonderful for unloading! 2. Very clean 3. Comfortable beds 4. Great kitchen and the view….spectacular! 5. The listing didn’t say where the bedrooms are located. Four of them are on the second floor, with only one overlooking the ocean. None of the bedrooms or baths are large, but they are clean and modern and comfy. The fifth bedroom is on the 3rd floor overlooking the street. 6. Beach access is easy 7. Warm water outdoor shower is under the house 8. These owners are stingy about products. Bring your own everything. You must bring hand soap, dish soap, coffee filters, salt, pepper, and everything else. Don’t wait, go ahead and book. The view is worth every penny and those sugar white sands are irresistible! Everything in the house worked fine and was easy to figure out. I loved the blinds in the main areas, which are controlled by switches on the wall or remotes.
Absolutely the best space for everyone. Plenty of room for everyone to be together or spread out....
Absolutely the best space for everyone. Plenty of room for everyone to be together or spread out. Close to everything we needed. It’s a beautiful place and we will be coming back!
This property was ideal for our family with two children under 6. The pool size was perfect and...
This property was ideal for our family with two children under 6. The pool size was perfect and provided the swim we wanted when algae was in ocean for a few days. Umbrella/beach chair service was super nice add to make each days trip to beach effortless. Love the private beach but close to food/amenities. If you want more activities, only short drive to Orange Beach. We went to the arcade the one day it rained.
We have never experienced the beach like this. We practically had it to ourselves. The house was...
We have never experienced the beach like this. We practically had it to ourselves. The house was breathtaking and it contained everything we needed. This was the best vacation our family has ever taken. Thank you!
Important things to know
- 30+ Days Prior to Arrival, 30% is due at the time of Booking.
- Within 29 Days Prior to Arrival, 100% is due at the time of Booking.
- Arrival window within 14 days or less, all payments are non-refundable.
- Arrival window within 15 to 30 days, a partial refund of 50% less our service fee, travel insurance premium, and applicable taxes will be provided.
- Arrival window within 31 days or more a full refund less our service fee, travel insurance premium, and applicable taxes will be provided.