Lakewood of Seagrove Beach Rentals
Discover Rentals at Lakewood of Seagrove Beach
Lakewood of Seagrove Beach is located on the north side of Scenic Highway 30A within the Seagrove Beach, Florida, community. These 30A rentals are situated between Eastern Lake Road and Somerset Bridge Road and is characterized by its peaceful and wooded surroundings.
From Lakewood of Seagrove Beach, it is a short walk or bike ride to the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Additionally, the neighborhood is conveniently close to the charming shops, restaurants and amenities of Seagrove Beach, making it a desirable location for those seeking a coastal retreat in this beloved beach community.
Lakewood of Seagrove Beach rentals by Southern Vacation Rentals provide a comfortable and convenient base for exploring the area and offer a range of amenities along with the perfect balance of relaxation and coastal charm. Book your Lakewood of Seagrove Beach rental from Southern today!
- Visit Gulf World Marine Park in Panama City Beach.
- Explore coastal dune lakes and hiking trails of Grayton Beach State Park.
- Visit the Seaside community, known for its charming shops, dining and outdoor concerts.
- Discover marine life and interactive exhibits at the Emerald Coast Science Center in Fort Walton Beach.
- Embark on a biking adventure along the Timpoochee Trail, which stretches along the scenic 30A coastline.