More Flexibility = More Fun this Summer!
Browse plenty of options for 3+ night stays from Fort Morgan, AL to Panama City Beach, FL. Book your beach, your way!
SUMMER SAVINGS - 10% off any stay 7+ nights all summer long 1600+ properties (code: SUMMERSAVE)
BIG SUMMER FUN - 10% off 200+ select properties any stay 5+ nights all summer long (code: SUMMER10)
Here in Northwest Florida and Coastal Alabama, we welcome visitors of all abilities to relax and soak up some sun on vacation. With multiple wheelchair-accessible beaches in Destin, 30A, Pensacola Beach, Gulf Shores, and our other areas, the locations we serve have made it possible for everyone to enjoy the beach. Offering ramps, mats, and other assistive equipment at these beach access points, those with handicaps can enjoy the sand and the shore as well.
Below you will find some locations for handicap-accessible beaches in Florida and Alabama for you to enjoy on vacation.
The following locations have ramps as well as beach wheelchairs available daily from the South Walton Fire District: 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM from March 1 – September 30.
· Inlet Beach:
Access 2B: Inlet Beach Regional Access - 438 South Orange Street Center, Inlet Beach, FL 32461
· Seagrove Beach:
Access 17: Santa Clara Regional Beach Access - 1931 E. Co Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
· Seaside Area:
Access 30: Van Ness Butler Regional Beach Access - 1931 E. Co Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
· Gulf Place:
Access 39: Ed Walline Beach Access (also has Mobi-Mats) - 1931 E. Co Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
· Miramar Beach:
Access 49: Miramar Beach Regional Access - 2375 Scenic Gulf Drive, Miramar Beach, FL 32550
Destin & Fort Walton Beach:
The following public access points in Destin and Fort Walton Beach have ramps leading down to the beach:
· Blue Dolphin Beachwalk - 372 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
· Emerald View Beachwalk - 399 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
· Seashore Beachwalk - 530 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
· Jerry Melvin Beachwalk - 600 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
· Doris Jordan Freeway Beachwalk - 700 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
· Mike Mitchell Beachwalk - 820 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
· Emerald Promenade Beachwalk - 900 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
· June White Decker Park - 1950 Scenic Highway 98, Destin, FL 32541
· Shores at Crystal Beach Park - 2966 Scenic Highway 98, Destin, FL 32541
· Henderson Beach State Park (ADA-accessible and includes beach wheelchair availability) - 17000 Emerald Coast Parkway, Destin, FL 32541
The following public beach access points have ramps:
· 40-B (also has Mobi-Mats) - 8649 Gulf Boulevard., Navarre Beach, FL 32566
· 40-D located here
· 40-E located here
· 37-C located here
While there are no beach ramps available in Pensacola Beach, we invite you to use the below location at Johnson Beach in Perdido Key.
· Johnson Beach – Gulf Islands National Seashore - Johnson Beach Rd., Pensacola, FL 32507
Gulf Shores & Orange Beach:
The following public beach access point in Gulf Shores is handicap accessible:
· 101 Gulf Shores Parkway, Gulf Shores, AL 36542