Peace of Mind Protection Plan – Limited Damage Protection
TERMS OF PROTECTION
As a Guest (the person registered and all persons occupying the same rental unit) you are entitled to the Peace of Mind Protection Plan while staying at a Southern Vacation Rentals’ property. The Peace of Mind Plan is subject to the conditions, terms, and the administrative procedures listed below. The maximum amount that the Plan will cover is $2,000 per stay.
The Peace of Mind Protection Plan has certain conditions. The Plan will not include liability for damage or theft resulting from:
- Acts of God
- Intentional acts of a guest.
- Gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct.
- Any cause, if the Covered Guest does not report the damage to Southern Vacation Rentals’ staff.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Theft without a police report.
- Damages caused by any pet or other animal brought onto the premises.
- The Plan applies only to the direct physical loss or damage to covered property. It does not cover loss of use of such property.
- Coverage does not apply for theft or damage of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guest.
TERMS OF PLAN
- The Plan takes effect at check-in.
- All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the property or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
The Guest must report any loss or damage to the unit or its contents immediately to Southern Vacation Rentals management staff. This limited damage protection is void if not reported promptly. Representatives of Southern Vacation Rentals have ultimate administrative authority. Arbitration is required before litigation. The prevailing party in any arbitration of litigation shall be entitled to recovery and/or reimbursement of all fees in connection with it.