Things To Do During Fall In Destin, Panama City Beach, & More!
Next Up: Your Fall Vacation
Summer will be over before we know it, and there isn’t much left to book along the Gulf Coast for July or August. However, we still have availability for fall, and lucky for us, the weather is perfect for a beach vacation even after summer ends. The sunshine and warmth don’t go away until around October and the beaches are open year-round. Also, area activities continue to be available so you will never run out of fun during your stay. You could book a fishing charter in Destin, go shopping in Orange Beach, or peruse through the Historic District in Pensacola Beach. No matter where you stay along the Gulf Coast, you are in for a treat this fall!
Read below for even more area adventure and places to stay! Don’t forget to enter Southern’s Gulf Coast Photo Contest happening now until September 6th. Enter to win a chance at a 3-night stay on the beach.
Activities & Adventure
As we mentioned earlier, there is no shortage of fun to be had when you visit the Gulf Coast. We have listed some of our favorite fall activities in every along the Gulf Coast to assist in planning the ultimate trip to the beach. For information on the activities below and more vacation inspiration, visit our Gulf Coast Guide!
- Rent bikes with La Dolce Vita and cruise through the bike trails on 30A.
- Go shopping at Pier Park in Panama City Beach, FL.
- Check out Olin Marler Dolphin Cruise in Destin.
- Visit the Gulfarium on Okaloosa Island when you stay in a Fort Walton Beach vacation rental.
- Visit the Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center for an educational experience.
- Glow Paddle in Pensacola Beach, FL offers a unique kayaking experience you won’t want to miss!
- Sail Wild Hearts in Perdido Key, FL to see the true beauty of the area.
- Reel in the fun with Reel Surprise Charters in Gulf Shores, AL.
- Spend the day at The Park at OWA when you stay in Orange Beach, AL.
- Discover your love for the outdoors at Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge in Fort Morgan, AL.
Where to Stay
Whether you are traveling with a group of friends or family these vacation rentals along the Gulf Coast will become your home away from home. Don’t see a rental that suits your party size or needs? Visit our website for more rental options!
- Best Kept Secret – A vacation home on 30A
- Tidewater Beach Resort 1315 – A vacation condo on Panama City Beach, FL
- Mainsail 313 – A vacation condo in Destin, FL
- Splash 1502 East – A vacation condo in Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Gulf Island 224 – A vacation condo in Navarre Beach, FL
- Buena Vida Townhomes 28 – A vacation townhome in Perdido Key, FL
- Portofino Island Resort 1-1908 – A vacation condo in Pensacola Beach, FL
- Big Blue – A vacation home in Gulf Shores, AL
- Turquoise Place #1203C – A vacation condo in Orange Beach, AL
- USA – A vacation home in Fort Morgan, AL
There are so many things to do during fall in Destin, Orange Beach, and more! We hope you find this helpful in planning your next trip to the beach.