Top 5 Pensacola Beach Restaurants!
So, you are so excited about your Pensacola Beach vacation coming up this spring that you’ve already started planning what to do and where to hit the sand. But, there is one aspect of vacation planning that can be overwhelming and that’s deciding where to eat.
There are so many delicious options along our shores. Let us introduce you to our favorite restaurants in Pensacola Beach or those that are at least close by.
- The Great Southern Restaurants – we are cheating a little here because this is actually a group of three restaurants near downtown Pensacola. If you are ducking into town to explore the sites of Pensacola proper, try Atlas Oyster House, Jackson’s Steakhouse, or The Fish House for a culinary experience to remember.
- McGuire’s Irish Pub – If you are in Pensacola and looking for a hearty, yet lighthearted experience, try McGuire’s. This place is a legacy in the area, with tradition literally stapled all over the walls. Bring singles to leave a mark of your own!
- Red Fish Blue Fish – Back on the beach, or bay really, is Red Fish Blue Fish. A relatively new addition to the island, this place offers a fun atmosphere, delicious food, and fruity drinks served in buckets. If that doesn’t say ‘vacation’, we don’t know what does.
- Peg Leg Pete’s – This place has been around a long time and there is a reason why – good view, good service, great food. It’s that simple. This is the place for your seafood fix!
- Grand Marlin – If you are planning a nicer evening out for a celebration or vacation date night, this is the place for you. Tremendous water views, finely prepared food, and attentive service make for a truly memorable evening. Want to bring the whole family? That’s fine, too. Oh, and try the lobster fingers!