Summer Cocktail to Beat the Heat
Lime Mojito Recipe
Picture this: you have spent the day on the beach, building sandcastles with your kids, soaking up the sun, and swimming through the Gulf. You head inside to get ready for dinner and sit out on the balcony to watch the sunset with a refreshing beverage. It doesn’t get much better than that! To help you in your planning, we have provided a refreshing lime mojito recipe below!
What You’ll Need:
- Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 1/1 Ounces of White Rum
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- Club Soda
- Lime, Thinly Sliced
- Place the mint, sugar, and ½ ounce of rum into a small bowl. If you have a muddle, use it to combine into a paste. You can also use a fork and slowly combine.
- Add the rest of your rum and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Add ice to a glass and strain the mixture into the glass.
- Add the lime juice and top with the Club Soda. Stir together and top with a thinly sliced lime wedge.
Make sure to book a beachfront condo in Destin, Panama City Beach, or 30A to enjoy this lime mojito recipe while savoring a gorgeous view.