Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe Perfect For Spring!
What’s better than coming in from a day on the beach and enjoying some refreshing frozen yogurt? We have the perfect strawberry frozen yogurt recipe for you. It is clean eating that we promise your family will love! Also, keep reading to learn about a few of our favorite strawberry farms on your way into the Gulf Coast!
Your kids will love the sweetness of the strawberries, and with just a couple of ingredients, this recipe is easy to make with little clean-up!
What You’ll Need:
|Sheet Pan||4 Cups Strawberries||1 tsp Freshly Squeeze Lemon Juice|
|Food Processor||2 tbsp Raw Honey||A Couple Sprigs of Mint|
|Freezer||1/3 Cup Full Fat Plain Greek Yogurt|
- Be sure to wash your strawberries and remove the stems. We find cutting them in half produces the smoothest consistency.
- Spread the strawberries out onto a sheet pan and freeze overnight (or for at least 4-5 hours).
- Add the following ingredients to a food processor: strawberries, honey, yogurt, and lemon juice.
- Process until creamy ~ this will take about 5 minutes. You may have to scrape the sides to achieve the perfect blend. If you find some strawberries are not processing, we recommend you remove half of the bath and process in sections.
- Test for sweetness. If you feel it requires more honey, add it here.
- Top with a mint leaf to add a little flare to this strawberry frozen yogurt recipe and serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 2-3 hours. Freezing will create a harder consistency.
Be sure to stop at some of our favorite strawberry farms on your way into town! Strawberry picking is something your children will love! They will feel so proud to have picked the delicious strawberries that will soon become a tasty treat!
Searching for the perfect accommodation for your vacation to the Gulf Coast? Check out Portofino Island Resort #2-1608! This condo rental in Pensacola Beach has everything you will need to make your trip memorable. With two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, this condo can sleep up to 6 guests. Enjoy the long list of amenities, including a full gym, tennis courts, community pool and hot tub, and so much more. Click here to learn more about Portofino Island Resort #2-1608!
If you try this simple strawberry frozen yogurt recipe, tell us about it! Take a picture and post it on social media. Make sure to use the #mysweetsouthern hashtag so we can see your frozen yogurt!