The Gulf Coast is full of adventure! And with so many options you are sure to find something that everyone in your family will love. We have listed a few of our favorite activities in Destin, Panama City Beach, and more below!
- Shell Island in Panama City Beach
- Ride On Surf School on 30A
- Fishing Charter in Destin, FL
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure in Fort Walton Beach
- Key Sailing in Perdido Key
- WildNative Tours in Orange Beach, AL
If the dads in your travel party are avid golfers, there are so many options when it comes to courses along the Gulf Coast. No matter where you are staying, each location offers beautiful golf courses with incredible scenery. Check out a couple of options below!
- Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club
- Emerald Bay Golf Club in Destin
- Lost Key Golf Club in Perdido Key
- Orange Beach Golf Center
- Holiday Golf Club in Panama City Beach
Father’s Day wouldn’t be complete without a delicious meal! You could dress up and dine out at an upscale restaurant along 30A or come as you are to some of the best seafood restaurants in Gulf Shores. No matter how you hope to dine during your trip the options below are perfect for any group.
- FOOW on 30A
- Boshamps in Destin
- Old Bay Steamer in Fort Walton Beach
- Jackson’s Steakhouse in Pensacola Beach
- Doc’s Seafood Shack in Orange Beach
Spend the day getting to know the area a bit better! Each town has ecotourism options that offer walking trails, gorgeous views, and even some educational opportunities. Read the list below to find the closest State Park to where you are staying along the Gulf Coast.
- Topsail Hill Preserve State Park near 30A
- Henderson Beach State Park in Destin
- Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park in Pensacola Beach
- Fort Morgan
Visit our Gulf Coast Guide for information on all of the above ideas and for even more Father’s Day activities along the Gulf Coast. Also, check out our Southern Perks page for great deals on adventure for the whole family.